A Mini Series

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Monday evening I left work, jumped into my car, turned the key and was stunned by the silence that greeted me. It had broken down, so I called the breakdown service and sat and waited - got bored after a bit, so took a few shots of these that were just though the fence.

mini1.jpg

mini2.jpg

mini3.jpg

Well, erm... when were you going to get your new BLACK Focus?
Has the red one got miffed about being replaced and therefore stopped working for you?

And hey, this is a "Mini"-series all right! :)
Lovely title.
Sometimes boredom is just so good - provided there are some nice photo opportunities going with it, and in your case there were! Nice! :D

LaFoto said:
Well, erm... when were you going to get your new BLACK Focus?
Has the red one got miffed about being replaced and therefore stopped working for you?

And hey, this is a "Mini"-series all right! :)
Lovely title.
Sometimes boredom is just so good - provided there are some nice photo opportunities going with it, and in your case there were! Nice! :D

I pick the new one up on Thursday, the red one came out of the garage yesterday with a new starter motor and few other electrical bits replaced and a service, washed and cleaned - It never gave me any trouble in over three years, so I think it's feeling a little threatened now :D

cool shots! those cars are a big hit with the women here in the states.

JonMikal said:
cool shots! those cars are a big hit with the women here in the states.
Well, down south the bigger it is.... the better...

Nice shots!
that's the most mini's I've ever seen at once. :lol:

OH MY GOSH :shock: THat is my dream care :) I've never seen so many in one place before....I want one so bad I'd do almost anything...thanks for posting these...although now I'm just bummed out :lol: But you all have to admit that's one hot car!!!

hehe the mini's are cool, but I think they still struggle to beat the old style mini cooper. They were great for haring in and out of traffic and had handling like a go kart.

Nice shots though tempra!

Good shots! I doesn't look like the light of the weather was very favourable!

Even if the come up with a Mini that flies in the future there'll still only be one Mini in my eyes!

"Ya're only sapposed to blow the bladdy doors oof"!:lmao:

Heh, theres about four or five rows of these things there - go buy one Amanda, give a poor mini a home. I should get up in the office block and take a semi aerial photo of them, that could be cool.

It's actually where all minis are born, the factory - you get to see the italian job most weekdays when they're loading the train up with them for shipping to the docks and direct into europe, about five of them nose to tail going around the hairpin bends that lead up to the loading platform at the back, and no slowing down as they enter the back of the train and run the full length of it, then they jump in a minibus and go get some more. Seems like fun rather than a job :D

Thanks all for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back