What's new

A mountain shot from last month C&C

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this pic last month. It is called Bennett Mountain, located in Idaho. What do you think?

3498961551_2abbcf1ffb_b.jpg
 
I think clouds when i look at this shot. Its has good composition but the clouds overpower the shot.
 
very nice exposure as for me.. could be a perfect photo if you shoot for HDR.
 
For some reason I'm not feeling the mountains in this shot. The foreground and shadows from the clouds are too prominent...I'm not even looking at the mountains in the background. That small white thing in the lower right keeps pulling my eyes to it.

What were the shot settings for this image? What aperture were you using?
 
ya i think u wud of had a better shot if the clouds weren't there...jus efects the compostion and looks busy
 
I think its an interesting picture. like everyone else, I think the clouds can be distracting but my eyes are just as equally pulled to the mountains closest to the foreground. I like how the clouds create random shadows on the rolling hills. Also, the mountains in back appear to morph into alps from the cloud shadows which is kind of cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom