A must have book for beginners, honestly this book changed me for the better

thierry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I first started I felt kind of lost in the whole photography scene. I thought I knew what I was doing, that is until I read this book by Bryan Peterson. It completely changed the way I shoot. I gained an extremely better understanding of photography. I just thought I would share with everyone, Bryan Peterson, Understanding Exposure:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first started I felt kind of lost in the whole photography scene. I thought I knew what I was doing, that is until I read this book by Bryan Peterson. It completely changed the way I shoot. I gained an extremely better understanding of photography. I just thought I would share with everyone, Bryan Peterson, Understanding Exposure:

Bryan wrote a book called?

OOPS you got it :)

Bryan wrote a book called?

OOPS you got it :)

Hahaha yea I forgot I helped someone find a lens while writing the thread lol

I have this book, read it, and refer back to it from time to time. Very good book.

Its a great book for beginners like me. He made it very easy to understand. There is also a video, " The Perfect photography" by Bryan Peterson. I think its a must watch for entry level photographers.

Most reactions

Back