woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #3 Nice exposure in #1. I like the creepyness of #3
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 12, 2006 #4 i like the 'stalker' feel of #2. where you been man? you've missed a few meet-ups.
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 JonMikal said: i like the 'stalker' feel of #2. where you been man? you've missed a few meet-ups. Click to expand... Dude just been really busy. This next one in APRL I am a go for. I work day work now with Fri sat off. so I shall be at the next one.
JonMikal said: i like the 'stalker' feel of #2. where you been man? you've missed a few meet-ups. Click to expand... Dude just been really busy. This next one in APRL I am a go for. I work day work now with Fri sat off. so I shall be at the next one.
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 By the way thanks for the kind words.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 12, 2006 #7 I really like the first shot and the last shot! Nice series! :thumbup:
mpdc TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2005 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Feb 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks