theraven
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2012
- Messages
- 677
- Reaction score
- 102
- Location
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Picadilly, Hanley
A part of #projectstoke
The Kickstarter fund hit the target, which means #projectstoke is on track to be exhibited to you all and I am working hard to get as many images done as possible! Thank you all so much for your ongoing support and I hope you all continue to enjoy these images!
Please click the image to view on a black background, it is much better!

Picadilly, Hanley by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr
A part of #projectstoke
The Kickstarter fund hit the target, which means #projectstoke is on track to be exhibited to you all and I am working hard to get as many images done as possible! Thank you all so much for your ongoing support and I hope you all continue to enjoy these images!
Please click the image to view on a black background, it is much better!

Picadilly, Hanley by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr