A new scent...

skunkboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Considering the photo base behind here, what better way to introduce myself than through pictures.

intro1.jpg

/\ A self-shot picture from just a few days ago.
Just how I get the "Skunkboy" name \/
intro2.jpg

intro3.jpg

/\ There's a fight between "snowblades" and "skiboards" and yes, I'll admit, this pair is blades but it's not all I ride considering I've got seven pair and yes, two pair are true skiboards.

intro4.jpg

/\ One of my signature moves isn't too difficult but with the angles on the box, powersliding a c-box can have devastating results. I speak from experience as now at least two months later, I can admit I probably did perm. damage to my tailbone and from time to time, well, seeing the tail directly in front of you and not breaking your leg doing it means that something gave more than the "norm."

\/ The other person I ride with may be better at rails and some air tricks but he can't manage to get this, my signature Unity, in the air.
intro5.jpg

All photos were taken with a Fuji S5100 and except the first one were taken by George Hovey, a close friend of mine.

Hey, welcome to TPF, Skunkboy.
We've seen many action sport photos here already, but I think snow blading is a first here. Say hallo to your friend George Hovey, and thanks from me, too, for taking those photos of you.

Most reactions

Back