A new toy is on it's way.

ADavis85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got shipping confirmation (from Tokyo lol) for this bad boy.

80-200G by ACDavis85, on Flickr

Minolta 80-200 2.8 APO-G. I'll have more information when it gets here. I'm going to try to do an un-boxing video, I'll share that here as well as a review etc, of what I think of it. Super excited to get it...paid $1,300, complete with the hood, both caps, and the hard case. I legitimately need this lens for work. If you saw my thread about shooting for Lifetouch now, I'm sure that 2.8 will help immensely when shooting football/baseball/etc games.

Anyway, more to come.

*Gives you the pat on the back you are looking for*

:mrgreen:

Just got shipping confirmation (from Tokyo lol) for this bad boy.

80-200G by ACDavis85, on Flickr

Minolta 80-200 2.8 APO-G. I'll have more information when it gets here. I'm going to try to do an un-boxing video, I'll share that here as well as a review etc, of what I think of it. Super excited to get it...paid $1,300, complete with the hood, both caps, and the hard case. I legitimately need this lens for work. If you saw my thread about shooting for Lifetouch now, I'm sure that 2.8 will help immensely when shooting football/baseball/etc games.

Anyway, more to come.

So, which camera model are you putting it on?

skieur

Man--that oughtta' be SWEET!!!!!!! SEXY-looking lens too!

Its going on my A700. It should be fun to play with, that 2.8 aperture will definitely help with shooting sports etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back