A new toy of mine.....

I carry a Glock 17 on duty and a Glock 19 off-duty. I have also owned a S&W 915 and enjoyed it as well, but as far as dependability, I will stick with glock. I don't fire reloads in ANY of my firearms as I didnt reload them myself and don't trust someone else. Guess its like letting someone else pack your parachute. Do you REALLY trust their job?
BTW, love the pictures. I have one I shot at work when I first got my Nikon.

Oh what a nice toy! How long have you playing with your toy? It's very masculine! :)
Been playing with this one for about a month now. Being in California, you can't buy them from any FFL, only through Private Party Transfer or some form of DOJ exemption. Either way, it's a massive pain to get anything not on the CA DOJ "Safe Handgun" Roster (don't try to understand CA's gun laws, it will make your head spin), so I jumped on it when I saw it for sale on a CA buy/sell/trade forum.

I've been a Springfield fan ever since I got my M1A Scout (below) and like their polymer pistols a lot better than full-size Glocks (though smaller models like the G19 aren't too bad).

img8758k.jpg

Most reactions

Back