What's new

A nice walk through the forest, C&C PLEASE!

MarkV1184

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Rolling Meadows, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a walk through a forest preserve by my house armed with my camera and my tripod. These are two shots I've gotten around to processing. The one with the bridge was shot through a chain link fence with vines all over them, so the angle and focus was pretty limited.

3767168207_1ee2e8139e.jpg


3767964958_abe1187372.jpg
 
Well,
#1 why is the tripod in the shot? it doesn't really add anything to the scene. But IMO i would've gotten around 50-70 feet closer to the tree on the left.
#2 Can tell the fence is there so you could try to incorporate the fence into the scene or get a ladder to hop the fence. :)
 
#2 Can tell the fence is there so you could try to incorporate the fence into the scene or get a ladder to hop the fence. :)

Lol, the funny thing is that I got half way up the fence hoping to get over it and get a nice shot, but there was about 4 layers of barbed wire at the top.
 
#1 - War Of The Worlds?

#2 - Did you shoot this through a chain link fence?
 
I'm not really sure what the deal is with 1 and 2 I would have tried to incorporate the fence somehow xxx
 
horizon is crooked in the first one right?
 
#1: GREAT shot of a tripod. I've often wanted to get a shot of my tripod but haven't figure out a good angle/perspective yet. Boy, you nailed it. That's the best tripod pic I think I've ever seen. The legs look slim but rigid. The legs are spread properly for great support, it's very masculine. The rule of thirds is appropriately applied and the location is inspiring.

#2: Not so much.

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom