A night at Mt. Rainier

dseidman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danseidmanphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I headed up to Mt. Rainier for one night this past weekend and ended up pulling all-nighter to get these shots. I hope you like them!

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 17-40L

Sunset (feeling good)
583423856_tDd8E-XL-1.jpg

Night (getting sleepy)
583363808_X6tPy-XL-1.jpg

Sunrise (exhausted)
582140692_TpYuF-XL-1.jpg

...And then it was time for the two hour drive home.

Really nice pictures. I like the first one a lot. That sky full of stars in the second one is unreal!

These are really beautiful. I think the third is my overall favorite, but I love the base of the broken up rocks in the first.

Is the 2nd one tilted slightly? Those trees on the right there make me feel like the image is off kilter just a bit.

How did you get those stars like that? Sheesh.

Excellent shots, thanks for sharing. I really need to spend some nights up in the mountains.

These are all beautiful images. I have yet to experience this side of nature.

These are really beautiful. I think the third is my overall favorite, but I love the base of the broken up rocks in the first.

Is the 2nd one tilted slightly? Those trees on the right there make me feel like the image is off kilter just a bit.

How did you get those stars like that? Sheesh.

Thanks for the feedback.
The meadow in the foreground of the second image is sloped and those trees were pretty much upright but the wide angle distortion tilted them a bit. I'm not sure if I really want to go in and fix it though.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I just notice that I posted this in 'Nature & Wildlife' instead of 'Landscape & Cityscape'. I guess that's what I get for doing this at 4:30 in the morning. :lol:This might not be the best place for this so if an admin would like to move it, I'm fine with that.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I just notice that I posted this in 'Nature & Wildlife' instead of 'Landscape & Cityscape'. I guess that's what I get for doing this at 4:30 in the morning. :lol:This might not be the best place for this so if an admin would like to move it, I'm fine with that.
If you ask me, that is nature at its finest... Beautiful shots! :hail: Just my kind of stuff. Do you mind if I ask what EXIF data you had on the second?

wow all ur shots are beautiful!!! especially the stars!!! amazing!!!

Great shots! I love the second one - what was the exposure time?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back