www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few from the first stop of my holiday:

3055979545_2eabf53b44_b.jpg

3052112379_f9073da3a9_b.jpg

3052112085_58119a3dd5_b.jpg

Wow. You're in Europe!!!

So the Eiffeltower is all "clad in blue" these days? Cool. I like that one with the orange city lights (and orange clouds reflecting said lights) against that blue, and Sacre Coeur so nicely to be seen in the background.

But I also like the one of Louvre quite much. Precious time of day (that time is EARLY just now, isn't it?) you chose for that one - and for the one of Quartier Latin. Lovely.

So the Eiffeltower is all "clad in blue" these days? Cool. I like that one with the orange city lights (and orange clouds reflecting said lights) against that blue, and Sacre Coeur so nicely to be seen in the background.

It does not look like the Sacré Coeur to me. I think it is the Panthéon. Very nice pictures nonetheless.

But I also like the one of Louvre quite much. Precious time of day (that time is EARLY just now, isn't it?) you chose for that one - and for the one of Quartier Latin. Lovely.

Yep definitely the Panthéon. We actually live in the street next to the Sacré Coeur. I can see it from my apartment window and walk to it in about 1 minute.
The Eiffel tower is in blue for the duration presidency of the EU council. The stars glisten beautifully every hour.

The Louvre shot really annoys me. I had the ISO up high because I had no tripod. I went back shortly after dusk the day after with my tripod, except it was totally overcast and the photos aren't nearly as nice. True testament to the fact that noise levels do not make the photo :(

The last one is my pick. Europe is a the finest country ever....

Gorgeous views of the City. And so nicely captured as night shots. :thumbup:

Oh I like them... I love the shot of the city street quiet and quaint and also the action blur(which i should practice).

Very nice photos ..!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Free Photos www.e-freephotos.com

Most reactions

Back