What's new

A nostalgic Jo Cose

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who is that uniformed hottie?

Israel-4-002.jpg


Don't you agree that the shoes totally make the outfit?

Israel-4-004.jpg
 
Yup...G.I. Jocose! :lmao:
 
it's a rather long story actually :)

But it was a great time!
 
Cool.
Very nostalgic :D.
And the shoes (of that other one, I assume? The one who had previously taken your photo?) so totally make the outfit! Oh yeah! ;)
 
LaFoto, they are my shoes...we had a little issue with everyone having enough equipment :)
 
I have to admit...I was not really in the army. When I was there for my sophomore year, I participated in a program called Shomer Yisroal (The Guards of Israel). It was a 2 week basic training program and after that we were supposed to do 3 weeks (usually weekends) of guard duty so a real soldier could go home for the weekend.

Right before my cohort, it finally dawned on some smart general that it wasn't the best idea to give stupid, young Americans guns...even in Israel. So, since it was under scrutiny, they worked us pretty hard. In the end, only a few folks from my group actually did the guard duty. I never did. We were supposed to get some of the money we paid back after we did the guard duty as well...again, I never got that back either.

Now you know the rest of the story.
 
did you shoot yourself in foot


Someone in my unit almost did...hit the rock inches from his toes.

No, I could hit the target ok, but I don't think I would have killed it if it were alive...just caused it great pain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom