What's new

A One-Off - My Mother's Day Gift

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this, got it printed and framed for my mom for mother's day. Thoughts? (on the shot, not so much the thought :-P)

flowers.jpg
 
Sweet! I love it.
 
Very nice. Now she won't have to water them and they will never die! Great Idea
 
Hehe thanks all,

And no, she did not get the flowers as well...as I couldn't very well keep them out, as that'd give it away! So they've been in my drawer since I shot this last week...I should actually probably throw them away now...hmm...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom