What's new

A panoramic landscape for C&C please

marcpro

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, AB Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wonder if anyone cares for this format of picture here...

This was taken with a Canon Powershot A620 in Program mode, hand held. The pano is made up of 4 separate shots, stitched with PTGui and blended with smartblend. Cropped and "framed" in PS3.

The main advantage of stitching all these pics, instead of using a single pic, is the resolution of the final picture. I just had this picture printed 4 feet wide (1.3 meter), and it looks very good!

As the title says, this was the last run of the day, the sun was setting and the snow had hues of pink and soft blue. We had a double black ahead of us, and then the hot tub with a cold beer.

534877229_w5Qwa-XL.jpg
 
The view is great. I'm jealous. I like the blues a lot, but compositionally, I would also like to see a little bit more pink or orange from the sun. That would set off the blue patch of sky in the upper left even more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom