A Peaceful Series

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A Peaceful Series....

I took these random Pics this morning. Let me know what you think.

Deadleaves.jpg

Fence.jpg

Piano.jpg

Flowa.jpg

PLease Leave some Comments. IM a NEWB so Im unsure about the quality of my work. And I respect everyone on this forum cause most of you have way more experience then Me. Thanks.. Later.

The first one I really like... the colouring gives it a warm, antique feel. If they were my pics, I would probably try to find some way of excluding those really bright blown-out leaves on the top, but that's just me... maybe someone else would like the contrast.
The second one I think is a bit dark, but nice.
I love the concept of the third one, but again, its just a bit too contrasty... the page on the stand is a bit blown out for my liking.
The last one looks like a simply gorgeous flower; I'd just check the white balance on it.

I really do like how the pics seem to tie in together. They are all very peaceful and serene, and I enjoyed looking at them a lot

The piano one is fantastic, and I actually like the blown out sheet music...me likey

Very cool. Really dig the piano shot.

I'm with Wendy about the third: I would have preferred to see the music on the sheet, too - I find it a bit too blown, though I really like the overall concept - it is always nice to see such interesting play of lights and shadows!!!

The first one has been treated nicely in the post processing. I like that. Again, though, I am sharing Wendy's thoughts on that one.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back