A photo of my friend was in an art show

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me she just found out a photo of her was in an art show. She was actually quite horrified because it was a nude photo of her very pregnant belly and breasts! (Her face isn't showing). She was complaining that the photographer (her friend) didn't ask her permission to put it in the show.

I told her she should take it as a compliment that it made it into the show. I also told her she should go to the show, stand back, and listen to the reactions. She's probably start a fight if someone said something negative.

This made me laugh today :lol:

:lol: ... i wish the hubby would put some of my "birthday suit" photos in a show :roll: .. not that he would have any :eek:

I guess that is one of the downsides to copyright (for the model anyway). But as it's an anonymous image she shouldn't stress too much. Maybe because it is not the way she would like to be seen, as some women get a bit self-conscious about the big belly thing. Did she go to look at the pic as yu suggested? I'd be wrapped if it happened to me, Mind you i can't get pregnant, don't have breasts and it would be an abstract image :)

Dew.....Aye Curumba!!! :shock: :shock:
Hit him up Dew, you just never know......

oh, im sure he'll find this post in the morning .. its 2:30am here .. im a night owl .. he doesnt post much, but he sees everything :shock: ... seeing what im up too :lol:

he likes Heineiken, St. Paulie Girl .. Becks (every now and then) ... he's stingy ... he'd take those photos to his grave :lol:

dont worry vonnagy .. ur not missing anything .. this old bag is hung out to dry :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back