A Photo of What I Miss - How about yours?

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The COVID restrictions are lifting here, but the beaches are still off limits.

Living in a city, I miss the space and fresh air of the seaside. This photo from a couple of years ago sums up what I miss.

Do you have a single image that sums up what you'll be doing as soon as the lockdowns are over?

2020-05-14_11-28-38 (1).jpg

No image but I will be eating once again at my favorite buffet once some of these unlawfully imposed restrictions have lifted.

Unlawful? They're trying to contain the spread of a potentially dangerous virus. It's been a little over two months in my state now gradually reopening, I don't think it's relatively all that long to get through something.

I'll enjoy when hockey season starts again, I'd be glad to watch any hockey game, even peewees, in person, on tv, whatever... I'd even take broomball!

Last edited:
I miss the local pub, I am not an alcoholic but I do enjoy a social beer or three....

Visiting with my family.

I miss my jazz in the pubs, still have a very long wait till I can shoot it again.

Chris Coull by Dave, on Flickr

Oh yes .. . My local Blues Bar (Apoteka) is my favourite bar in Bangkok, hope it reopens, as several bars have closed permanently.

Visiting with my family.

Yea ..... I keep having to change my flight date as it's not possible to travel - may not see my family for 6 months :-(

This is going to take a long time: nice trips, eating out, etc. without a 1.50 meter restriction, well, just living and enjoying like before the corona crisis. Rome - September 2009.

View attachment 191490

Restaurants just reopening here, and some relax the social distancing rules for people who live together ...

20200509_155523.jpg

I miss eating out with my friends, live music at my favorite bar, my dogs running on the beach, shopping with my mom, spa days with my sister-in-law, lunchtime hikes with my dog walking crew, doggie play dates, visiting with my friends and neighbors, spending time with my extended family, my daughters friends eating all our food and making too much noise when I’m trying to work... I miss people.

Doing what I d**m will please!

Ill get a shot later, but not dealing with the overburdensome aspects of a government that is clueless. On all levels and all political stripes.

Going to my weekly photography workshop is the thing I miss most, but there have been many planned events I'm annoyed I won't get to see as well.
Fortunately the restrictions here has just been made a little more flexible, so I was actually able to take my wife out to a less local beach yesterday on her birthday.
Two days earlier the 50+ mile drive would have been an issue. While out walking we only saw about the same number of people as we might sitting in our back garden, so travelling further to a more remote location didn't realistically add to the risk of catching anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back