A Piece Of All That Is

Damn, Ed! You have an incredible collection of flower portraits at this point.

That is one helluva series you have going. Absolutely world-class stuff! Do you sign autographs? ')

Lovely! Red against black is very powerful. The droplets add a delicate touch. Really nice!

Damn, Ed! You have an incredible collection of flower portraits at this point.

That is one helluva series you have going. Absolutely world-class stuff! Do you sign autographs? ')

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback, especially when you guys are so darn nice. I've told this before about my first post on here. the response was, what the heck were you thinking. Things change in a few years if you stick with it and learn. Thank you for all you do. Ed

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback, especially when you guys are so darn nice. I've told this before about my first post on here. the response was, what the heck were you thinking. Things change in a few years if you stick with it and learn. Thank you for all you do. Ed

Wow, goes to show how beneficial being open minded is, as well as the ability to take constructive criticism and persevere.

Beautiful photo.

The flower Master has struck again. Your Talent Is shinning through, Big time.What a stunning Image.:clap:

Ed.. wow... seriously man.. what the hell were you thinking?

:)

Well not sure what it was but whatever it was keep thinking it! Stunning stuff

Nice as always. Your bringing it heavy my brother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ed, the flower whisperer strikes again. Seriously, you should consider the series you've been doing in coffee-table book. A large one. They (and you!) are that good.

Great pic. It's so down heavy I think you might try cropping some off the top and extending the canvas darkness a old hippy.jpg
down left and right.

Great pic. It's so down heavy I think you might try cropping some off the top and extending the canvas darkness View attachment 120413
down left and right.
Thanks Mike, really looks nice with your crop I set this in a 1 to 1 crop as part of a 16 picture series.
Going to print 8 by 8. just an idea. Ed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back