A plan to end the pointless squabbling about who is right.

Why is there more than one response to this? We all know that i know everything.

LOL! I gotta give it to you - that made as much sense as planting a pickle to grow a pony wearing a cucumber saddle. :D

Ya, sorry, not even the Google Nonsense to English translator could give me a workable translation for this one. So I guess I'll pull a page out of Lew's book.

Bog ne dayet korova, kotoraya okurki

And perhaps, more importantly

Vidna ptitsa po polyotu.

Do svidanya

Pardon? What's it have to do with me? I thought it was all about Lew and his lawsuit against his daughter and grandson, like it says. Why are you trying to make it about me now?

Maybe you need a hug too. Here you go. :hugsalot:

Might want to ask whoever you call if they can also treat schizophrenia. Who knows, maybe you'll get a group discount.

Pardon? What's it have to do with me? I thought it was all about Lew and his lawsuit against his daughter and grandson, like it says. Why are you trying to make it about me now?

Might want to ask whoever you call if they can also treat schizophrenia. Who knows, maybe you'll get a group discount.
LOL! I gotta give it to you - that made as much sense as planting a pickle to grow a pony wearing a cucumber saddle. :D

Do you two need a room?
thgetaroomsmiley.gif

Do you two need a room?
thgetaroomsmiley.gif
Nope. Said my goodbyes, hit ignore. Nothing more really required on my end.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

ᑕᒃᑯᒧᖅᑐᖅ (takkumuqtuq)

I say let the disputants go for a couple rounds of Rollerball

Could have a seperate thread for them to battle it out in. That would keep other threads from getting closed and they could go at each other while we watched and were entertained.

I was thinking less figuratively. Pick a spot between them, get some money through crowdsourcing . . . Sell enough tickets and we could expand the Lens Across America program.

I was thinking less figuratively. Pick a spot between them, get some money through crowdsourcing . . . Sell enough tickets and we could expand the Lens Across America program.
Lol. Well I just opted for the ignore button instead. I haven't fought competitively in a while, but, for the right charity....

Lol.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

So many hurted feelings in this thread :(

squabbling greatly improves my trolling opportunity. I am steadfastly opposed to any efforts to end it.

I was trying to make the point that here, on the Internet, in a place where art and opinion should hold sway, many, too many people are trying to bolster their own ego, needing to be 'right', alluding to outside experience to bolster their facts
Hmmm... Seems like you have someone in particular in mind with this statement. Do you need a hug, maybe? Sometimes people just need a hug. :hugsalot:

Since you ask, yes.

I don't need much of anything.

Most reactions

Back