TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from France,

Comments welcome.

Have a nice week end ;)

wtu24i.jpg

Not sure if this is the most flattering look. Her face is underexposed and all viewer's attention is drawn to her shirt.
I'll put it straight - this pose and combination of all the factors makes her look fat. I don't think she was pleased with the result. Well, at least I wouldn't be if I was a woman and this was supposed to be my portrait.

I'll have to echo the comments made above. Definitely not a flattering pose. The shirt draws the attention in this shot.

Any others to form a set? There might be some in there that would be likely to receive a better reception.

Thank you to you all for your points of view

To Tyler_h : I'll try to post an another photo of her.

Any other comments ?

Thank you.

To Tyler_h : as promised, please find below an another pic of the model

20f2nh5.jpg

I live in Paris and most of my photos are taken there. Please Folks visit my little blog focused on B&W portraits ; do not hesitate to post comments and advices : that will help me a lot. Thank you in advance ;)

My little blog

Have a nice week end to you all :thumbup:

Last edited:
As for the first one - it looks like the blouse is your main subject. It's the only bright thing besides the thing she's leaning on, attracts the eye a lot. My eyes struggle to go look at the face covered in shadows.

When I read "Portrait" I imagined different posing. Great subject and area to shoot in but not feeling the posing. When working practice your posing skills and then do the poses the customer likes. One master explained it to me as "one for thee and one for me" that way you can both benefit from the shoot. Did we do something on the left leg of the bottom image?
-
Shoot well, Joe

Please Folks visit my little blog focused on B&W portraits ; do not hesitate to post comments and advices : that will help me a lot. Thank you in advance ;)

My little blog

Have a nice week end to you all :thumbup:

Your blog has auto-starting music. HUGE fail #1.

There is no immediate way to figure out how to turn off the music. HUGE fail #2.

So if your objective is to drive visitors away from your blog, I'd say you mastered it.

Thank you everyone for your points of view :thumbup:

Your blog has auto-starting music. HUGE fail #1.

There is no immediate way to figure out how to turn off the music. HUGE fail #2.

So if your objective is to drive visitors away from your blog, I'd say you mastered it.

I've just fixed my blog; thank you so much JClishe ;):thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back