Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
243663423-L-1.jpg

A very well conceived shot Roger - good composition, nice tonal range and restricted colour palette. It's benefited from the increase in contrast too. Excellent.

Regards, Tony

The composition is AMAZING. It really draws your eyes to the lone figure. It also looks pretty mellow... something like the "cool" setting on my camera... turning the blue way up I guess, or something like that. Anways its a great shot.

I agree the composition is great. Leads straight to the girl. I think the picture on the left side could probably be cropped out, but other than that, nice shot.

Roger, you must come to the meet up and teach me all this!!! Will you come? Say you will!
This one's sooo good.
What was this ferry crossing, ie. from where to where?

And Tony. You must come, too!

The composition is AMAZING. It really draws your eyes to the lone figure. It also looks pretty mellow... something like the "cool" setting on my camera... turning the blue way up I guess, or something like that. Anways its a great shot.

thanks very much.

I agree the composition is great. Leads straight to the girl. I think the picture on the left side could probably be cropped out, but other than that, nice shot.

yes I agree with the crop don't know why I didn't do it before posting, glad you like the pic.

Roger, you must come to the meet up and teach me all this!!! Will you come? Say you will!
This one's sooo good.
What was this ferry crossing, ie. from where to where?

And Tony. You must come, too!

thanks Corinna I have been seriously thinking about the meet and will come if possible and I'd be happy to pass on my secrets lol.....this is the ferry that travels between Croatia and the island of Kres.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back