What's new

A Rare sight indeed

Fingers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Forgive the quick half arsed pano, I dont have much time at the mo.

tn_album_pic1.jpg
 
Did not have the focal range to get anymore in, sadly, taken from the attic office window. I was not sure how long it would last so had to make snappy desicions
 
So is this two photos put together?
If you have time to go back to this one, you might want to tweak the levels a bit to bring out the colours more (in other words this is too bright, I think).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom