Website
www.sonyalphalab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cutie for sure :)

MG_3930-Edit.jpg

MG_3990-Edit.jpg

MG_3979-Edit.jpg

The Customer requested a Porcelain Doll look, so I tried?
MG_3889-Edit.jpg

Best,
Jay

Adorable. Are these shot in available light or with studio lights? They look very natural.

Personally I don't like the grey/color mix BUT if it's what the customer wanted you did a good job presenting it.

Mind sharing your settings?

Nice. You do have some that show the whole body right?

Regarding porcelain look, are you sure thats what they want? Did they send you a sample?

Adorable. Are these shot in available light or with studio lights? They look very natural.

Personally I don't like the grey/color mix BUT if it's what the customer wanted you did a good job presenting it.

Mind sharing your settings?

Thanks for the comments and feedback :) They are shot in the studio with 1 large softbox (40x60) as the main and a 48" reflector for fill. The background is then lit with 2 additional lights set 1/2-2-stops brighter than the main.

Nice. You do have some that show the whole body right?

Regarding porcelain look, are you sure thats what they want? Did they send you a sample?

To answer your 1st question, ofcourse. I took over 100 images.

As far as the porcelain look goes, I have no clue what they wanted. Just a verbal from the customer. I said I'll see what I can do, but didn't really know what they wanted. This was my best guess after doing some googling and making the edit my own style, if you will.

Best,
Jay

Cute! I like the quality of the lighting. I think 2,3,and 4 should be verticals, like #1...
Cute baby as well. Tasteful presentation of the images.

Cute! I like the quality of the lighting. I think 2,3,and 4 should be verticals, like #1...
Cute baby as well. Tasteful presentation of the images.

Thank you for the comments and feedback :)

Feel free to crop/ edit, and re-post as I would love to see another version!

Best,
Jay

I think that you did well. Very well. :thumbup: For the Porcelain Doll, can you get a teeny tiny bit of pink in the lips and see how it works?

#3 is reaallllly cute :)

Thanks everybody for the comments :) I'll try and let a little more color through on the face, as is I have about 15-20 % in the lips and cheek areas.

Best,
Jay

Most reactions

New Topics

Back