www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6040-1.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_5819-2.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5861-1.jpg

This is a little series that this table insisted on. The guy is just some really good friend of the family, the red head is the matron of honor and the other girl is the bride's sister in law. I thought it was completely hilarious and I have no doubt the couple will choose it to go in their album.
IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_5220-2.jpg

IMG_5192-1.jpg

omg the table series is hillarious!

Nice set of photos. My biggest complaint is the hat in the first picture, it just looks like a black hole. Is there any way you can give it a bit more detail?

You know, the weird thing is that in the image I see the lines clearly on my computer then I upload it and I can't see it. You can see definite lines marking the top of the hat in the image I am looking at on my computer right now, but I too cannot see them in the image I uploaded.

To be completely honest, I used the kit lens for that. :lol: The 18-55 that came with the camera (that I never use and mistakenly threw in my bag that day)

ETA** it actually came with the last camera I bought, not the new one, now that I am thinking about it...new one was just the body.

Thanks! I took about a dozen different ones at different angles and such that I didn't end up liking, that was the only one that spoke to me. I saved some of the others of course, just in case the couple wants it in their album or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back