A Return of Sorts

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't been shooting much - new job that means less time and opportunity to shoot. Got a little in though on a trip to Wichita. Made a trip to Botanica.

Here's one. As always, comments welcome.

IMG_6821a by breckmiller, on Flickr

The center of that flower is just mesmerizing. This may be one of those cases where you can just center the flower. I believe the center is strong enough/interesting enough to carry it. I would show you what I'm talking about but you have the "Don't touch my damn photo" thingie listed...hehe

I really like the composition, not placing the flower dead center was a good choice. However the image does look a bit underexposed, the flower pedals look gray when they should be white.

The center of that flower is just mesmerizing. This may be one of those cases where you can just center the flower. I believe the center is strong enough/interesting enough to carry it. I would show you what I'm talking about but you have the "Don't touch my damn photo" thingie listed...hehe

Yeah, I wish we had a "Just ask" option for that.

I did take a shot that was centered, but probably not filling the frame quite as much as you were thinking. I'll go back and look at it again. Just didn't trip my trigger the first time through. Since you mentioned it, feel free to take a crack at it and see if we are on the same page.

Guru - I think you might be right. I'll tweak that too.

Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back