What's new

A River in Palawan, Philippines - Share and for CnC

bunadski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
69
Location
Siquijor, Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

1.

Irawan River, Puerto Princesa, Palawan by bunadski, on Flickr


2.

Irawan River, Puerto Princesa, Palawan by bunadski, on Flickr

3. Here's an edit of #1. I was trying to reduce glare on the water but I don't it worked. I'll just share it though for some insights.
7838767614_9caa166ddf_z.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I really like pic 2. Pics 1 and 3 aren't bad (although I personally like 1 better) in my opinion, but 2 really stands out.

The Philippines is one of the places on my list of where I want to go before I die. My best friend currently lives in Baguio. He has sent me some shots from a crappy little point and shoot that makes me really really really want to go there with my camera.
 
Thanks! #1 is may personal favorite. :)

Come visit Philippines. Very beautiful country, not to mention photogenic. :)
 
Your landscape looks nice. Same thing #2 is #1 for me. But, did you clone in those leafs ?! They don't look naturally at all.
 
thanks! I intentionally placed the leaves as part of the compo to add color. I like it though.. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom