What's new

A rose by any other name ....

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
is still a rose.

Nothing special, just haven't posted anything in a while. I got my wife a rose the other day, and decided to photograph it as well. This is actually the first time that I've ever really taken a decent (I think anyway) shot of a rose. In times past, I've never gotten the light right and it comes out all 'plasticy'. Anyway C&C are welcome.
Thanks for looking...

Rose2.jpg


Rose1.jpg
 
It's alright, but I feel like the reds could have been brought out alot more vividly...the setup's good, just maybe some more Photoshop tweaking...?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom