A Rose

Doug Baer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A Rose A Rose by any other name still smells as sweet
105291308_10220966174016670_1917928938589144747_n.jpg

I'm only looking at this on my fone a d it looks a bit abstract. I'll have another look on a bigger screen later.

I'm only looking at this on my fone a d it looks a bit abstract. I'll have another look on a bigger screen later.
please let me know.. it was a rose taken in a rain storm

On my wee screen it looks like wax so that must be the water on it. I'm outside too which doesn't help the viewing on my fone.;)

I'm on a bigger screen now. The light looks a bit harsh. It's difficult to judge when no exif details are available.

Hand held OCF top right you right I should have dropped a bit but want the rain to show

A rose tattoo. Nice capture =]

I'm on a bigger screen now. The light looks a bit harsh. It's difficult to judge when no exif details are available.

You slacker, too lazy to mention the centering? I'm flubbergusted! :aiwebs_016: :biggrin-93:;)

I flubber your gust laddie:D

I don't have an issue with this type of shot being central. It don't look, run, walk, swim or fly in any direction to warrant it being off center. Keep up, there's a good fellow:p

Not really, the stem starts pretty much in center, the main body of the rose is central.

Definition of central:

of or forming the center:the central hut in the village.

in, at, or near the center:a central position.

constituting something from which other related things proceed or upon which they depend:a central office.

principal; chief; dominant:the play's central character.

I rest my case m'lud. Every day is a school day. No need to thank me:D

=]

Last edited:
Really ??? the whole critique is on Center?? We are arguing of this small amount. I was wanting feedback on the color, subject and the photography aspects I can center the frickin photo in the crop if need be. I was wanting the rain as much as the flower
upload_2020-7-21_16-4-57.png

Most reactions

Back