zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Norman Wilbur Duke Longfellow Skullcrusher Lighting Ludwig 2006-2022

Some facts about Norman:
He has been on several airplanes, but never had to fly commercial.
He was kissed by a man who later became President. Coincidence?
He could actually catch squirrels. He dispatched nearly 10 squirrels and over a dozen mice. Not to eat, just to kill.
He found a tumor in my wife. A real tumor, she had it removed.
I have posted over 100,000 photos of Norman on this forum.

normie-1-2.jpg

norman-1-2.jpg

dogs-1-3.jpg

best-1-3.jpg

dogs-1-14.jpg

Oregon coast-1-31.jpg

Very nice shots of Norman, it's a fact that dogs become part of the family and it's very sad when they go....

So sorry to hear of Norman's passing, my condolences. He was very handsome.

Norman Wilbur Duke Longfellow Skullcrusher Lighting Ludwig 2006-2022

Some facts about Norman:
He has been on several airplanes, but never had to fly commercial.
He was kissed by a man who later became President. Coincidence?
He could actually catch squirrels. He dispatched nearly 10 squirrels and over a dozen mice. Not to eat, just to kill.
He found a tumor in my wife. A real tumor, she had it removed.
I have posted over 100,000 photos of Norman on this forum.

View attachment 256475

View attachment 256474

View attachment 256472

View attachment 256471

View attachment 256473

View attachment 256476
A wonderful tribute.

I still shed tears for my lost friends, Zulu. My heart goes out to you. I believe that last one is a wonderful tribute to Norman.

:pumpformylove:

Oh, what a character! You captured it all over the years. No question he will never be forgotten!

My condolences over your family's loss.

@zulu42 My deepest condolences, nothing I say can make it better but the passing of time...just remember love is forever and you will see him again...God Bless!

I’m sorry to hear about Norman. It’s so hard to lose them, but you have created a beautiful tribute. He looks like quite the guy.

Norman! A beautiful happy boy. Great photos of a wonderful friend. It’s heartbreaking when they leave us. Looks like he had a life filled with love and fun! He was truly a lucky dog.

It’s been almost two years and I still miss my bff every day. Eventually it became easier to look back fondly on his time with us, without the sadness overwhelming the memories.

My condolences, losing a family member is very saddening. I would've liked to have met Norman "The Skull Crusher", he sounds like he was a real character. He was a handsome lil dude, too.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, friends. The kind thoughts are very comforting. We have lost beloved pets before so we know how it goes but Norm was extra special. Thank you again.

so very sorry to hear the passing of this beautiful sweet dog... loved your memorial to him..so thoughtful and tender... so very hard to go through... my thoughts are with you and yours.. beautiful photos... RIP Normen

I am so sorry to hear of Norman's passing, they are lovely images of him. Our pets are our family and sadly when a family member dies it takes a long time to heal the sadness and pain from our loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost many dogs through my years, and it never is easy.
Norman was a handsome, and well-traveled by the reading of it, boy. Godspeed, Norman!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back