What's new

A San Diego chicano weekend.

ewick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
74
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some images I made over the weekend celebrating the 47th annual chicano park celebration. You are welcome to C&C. There is always room for improvement.

1.
7108205251_40a9ee0b3e.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0183 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]


2.
6962135066_a6d8e462d0.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0237 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



3.
6962134584_9bd6a79c54.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0209 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]


4.
6962134796_1e2017211c.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0236 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]




5.
7108206629_b0d8b26b82.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0288 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



6.
6962135242_da04a74b16.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0255 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



7.
7108205571_1e8de09d77.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0192 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



8.
6962134296_6db9296867.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0185 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



9.
9
6962134048_f27331889e.jpg
[/URL] DSC_0179 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I like #5 a lot but if you level it I'll like it a lot more. Looks like a great show with plenty of awesome photo opportunities.
 
I like #5 a lot but if you level it I'll like it a lot more. Looks like a great show with plenty of awesome photo opportunities.


When you say "level it" you mean in PS, right? like bring out more blacks or what would YOU do to it? I will definately play with it some more and see what else I can do.
 
I like #5 a lot but if you level it I'll like it a lot more. Looks like a great show with plenty of awesome photo opportunities.


When you say "level it" you mean in PS, right? like bring out more blacks or what would YOU do to it? I will definately play with it some more and see what else I can do.

I think what he means is that its slightly tilted to the left. If you tilt it to the right you would have a level image ;)
 
I like #5 a lot but if you level it I'll like it a lot more. Looks like a great show with plenty of awesome photo opportunities.


When you say "level it" you mean in PS, right? like bring out more blacks or what would YOU do to it? I will definately play with it some more and see what else I can do.

I think what he means is that its slightly tilted to the left. If you tilt it to the right you would have a level image ;)

Oh, well the photo is that way because the car is a low rider and it's on switches. thats why it's tilted to the side.
 
#7 is my favourite. It evokes nostalgia in me. I may have waited for the woman to move out of the frame, but she adds some human dimension to the overall mood which I also like. Nice set.
 
#7 is my favourite. It evokes nostalgia in me. I may have waited for the woman to move out of the frame, but she adds some human dimension to the overall mood which I also like. Nice set.

thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom