What's new

A Sandy Path

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p618310708-4.jpg
 
I don't know. Nicely composed and technically good but not coming together for me. Parts of it are interesting and make me want a closer look, like the lower left. Perhaps it's just a matter of size. Projected on a wall or printed large this might seem entirely different to me.
 
I like this. I like the slight motion effect the processing creates, I've seen it used on some other shots only very obviously done. Here it's subtle enough to go almost unnoticed and just create an interesting appeal of possible wind to the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom