What's new

A Shocking Pic!

jaguaraz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
206
Reaction score
56
Location
Prescott, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I was at the coolest motorcycle salvage yard ever. Really enjoyed the acres of bikes and parts piled high and got a few good pics. Here is a sample.
I enjoy CC. Thanks.


$Shocks.webp
 
I would never have guessed that bike parts can be so colorful, love your shot!
 
Nice pic but I am really not sure what's so shocking about it.
 
Did you use any "bounce" light to get this shot?




Seriously though, this is a cool photo.
 
The question that needs to be asked is if this picture was taken in winter or spring ?
 
I hope Jaguaraz answers those questions soon, the suspension is killing me.
 
I really like the detail in this. I'm a beginner...would you mind posting your settings?
 
I really like the detail in this. I'm a beginner...would you mind posting your settings?

Courtesy of FxIF:

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D90
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
Image Date: 2013-05-03 14:54:45 +0000
Focal Length: 40mm (35mm equivalent: 60mm)
Focus Distance: 1.26m
Aperture: f/4.5
Exposure Time: 0.067 s (1/15)
ISO equiv: 200
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
White Balance: Manual
Light Source: Cloudy
Flash Fired: No
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: ProPhoto RGB
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom