A short trip in a short gap in the rain...

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some from down the road from me at Rhossili in a brief 12 hour respite from the rain. Still very windy with yet another storm heading in.

This photographer was brave or stupid. I suspect he got a tripod for Christmas. It was blowing a gale, and he is right up against the edge of a 300 foot cliff. His camera is a small one, and the wind will have rendered the tripod useless...

Pentax 645Z DFA 35 f/3.5 f/11 1/50 ISO 1600

tog risking it copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

I left my heavy duty Manfrotto in the car until I took this shot. Quite a lot of light pollution above it from two small towns that are a fair distance away. Used Worm's Head Hotel as a windbreak

f/8 10minute 8 second exposure ISO 200

Twilight at Rhosilli copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

The cottage with the lights coming from it is owned by the National Trust and can be rented for holidays. Great place to hole up for a few days, though can be windy...

I liked the twilight shot's cool hues and also the lights from the cottage, and what looks like an approaching automobile on the road.

I liked the twilight shot's cool hues and also the lights from the cottage, and what looks like an approaching automobile on the road.

Thanks, Derrel - it's actually a walker with a LED headtorch

Wooow beautiful twilight scene *---*

Sent with samsung galaxy note 3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back