A shot at editing?

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Definitely not the best photo. Can someone take a shot at editing this? Maybe crop it so only pedals are in the background and my mom wanted selective coloring. And any other thing you can think of.

wedding231.jpg

Oooo beautiful thank you very very much!!

wedding222.jpg

Can you work with this one?

I used selective coloring but used that to mute the background colors instead of go entirely B&W. Here's my go at it:

wedding231.jpg

What else did you do, Rufus? Very nice job!

with my limited skill, here's my go at it.

wedding222a.jpg

What else did you do, Rufus? Very nice job!

I did a color correct pass and increased the contrast with curves, did a small sharpen pass and then an extra sharp (lab/lightness 500/.5/0) on just the rings. Once I desaturated the background petals I ran a slight diffuse glow on it and I think I probably finished it with scott kelby's '3 step portrait finish' (which you can find on the web in a bunches of places :) )

I did a color correct pass and increased the contrast with curves, did a small sharpen pass and then an extra sharp (lab/lightness 500/.5/0) on just the rings. Once I desaturated the background petals I ran a slight diffuse glow on it and I think I probably finished it with scott kelby's '3 step portrait finish' (which you can find on the web in a bunches of places :) )

The sharpness blows me away.. really nice. Thanks

Wing352... Awesome, thanks I like it!! Thanks for your help everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back