M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 10, 2006 #1 I took this last summer from my front patio door.
B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #2 That's a really sweet shot. My Dad took a couple like this and I was so impressed. I think my photography is rubbing off on him.
That's a really sweet shot. My Dad took a couple like this and I was so impressed. I think my photography is rubbing off on him.
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #3 Cool shot - great colour, your lucky to have that on your front patio!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #4 Beautiful colors.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 10, 2006 #5 great colors ... love the reflection!
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks to everyone for the comments--Lenny
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #7 Wonderful image, wish I had a view from my front door like that Regards, Peter Witham
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #8 Awsome The view from my front door sucks.... its well... more houses lol. Really nice capture
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 thanks Grfxguru and fate for the look. I just took some shots to night of a sunset and will post tomorrow.--Lenny
thanks Grfxguru and fate for the look. I just took some shots to night of a sunset and will post tomorrow.--Lenny