What's new

A shot from the Carpenters Hall. C&C please.

Nesta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just one of about 200. I like the color:

3449484502_0c1f992308.jpg
 
Nice use of color, contrasting the blacks with the yellows. The gritty, dirty tools give this image a location (even though you have no external context visible -- it's not needed). Good use of repeated patterns and decent use of DOF to give the subject both isolation as well as letting it play off the similar objects sitting around it. I'd like to see more of one of the subject which I'm assuming is an orbital sander? (I'm guessing... this isn't pushed into abstract, but it's not enough of something to get the full impact of the subject, so I want to see a 'whole one' somewhere in the image.)

Very stock-photo-like, though, really. I could see this being used for illustrative purposes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom