What's new

A simple landscape

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shot along Loop Road in Everglade

large.jpg
 
Here it is,... I saw this yesterday but didn't have a chance to comment. Anyway, I rather like this shot. Has a nice, I dunno, maybe ~painterly~ look to it.
 
Thanks, Not sure if I like it or not, it’s the wet season and the greens are so green they almost seem surreal to me
 
Last edited:
did you apply a vignette? I'm trying to figure out why the centermost point of the photo is slightly too bright, whereas the trees in the foreground have a much better exposure.

if it had a little more dynamic range, and a little less vignetting (if that's the case), I'd love it.
 
^^^
No vignette added, it the lens a Voigtlander 25mm F4, shot with an old Canon rangefinder, wide rangefinder lenses vignette naturally
 
nice Jeff, i see what you mean, the greens on the trees definitely give it a certain quality. pretty cool if you ask me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom