What's new

A Sliver of a Moon

djrichie28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
7
Location
Waterloo, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought the moon looked pretty cool tonight while i was driving home. Once there I got out the camera and headed outside before it disappeared.

I shot this hand held, spot metered on the moon itself at a focal length of 200mm, 1/180 at f/5.6 with ISO at 1600 to get an exposure of -1.5EV. VR was also used. After, it was then cropped in PS

_MAR0541.jpg


Would be much better if it were a full moon, but the bottom sliver caught my attention and it looked really nice in the sky over the city.
 
i was looking at the moon all night tonight and last night as well!

nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom