What's new

A small tour of London

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
662
Reaction score
11
Location
London, UK
I'm trying to expand my photographic range, so these are an active experiment. I hope you like the results. :)

original.jpg


Man and Pigeon
original.jpg


My Office :)
original.jpg


St Paul's Cathedral
original.jpg



Admiralty Arch
original.jpg


Memorial to fallen Policemen and Women
original.jpg


Little Red Ridinghood
original.jpg
 
very nice series. interesting compositions and i love the b&w.
whats the story on the arch?
 
Thanks guys.

JM - were you referring to Admiralty Arch? If so, it's an archway leading from Trafalguar Square onto the Mall and towards Buckingham Palace. Ihttp://www.britainexpress.com/London/Admiralty_Arch.htm

It's quite a difficult building to get a really nice photo of, so I've been playing with the angles. In this one I took a photo of one of the pedestrian arches rathern than the main ones. Still not happy with it though - will have to go back and have another try.
 
really cool shots. my favorite is number 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom