What's new

A Snail on an Old Lantern

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't choose between Nature and Wildlife (creepy crawlies don't fly well there often) and Macro (didn't seem to fit) so I decided on General because he is on a lamp lol

I took these quite a while ago but the set got lost in the shuffle and I just found them today.
He was a curious fellow.

C&C always welcome and appreciated.
1.






2.






3. Oh and one on the table, not sure on the crop here...
 
Ahh...#2 is it! Nice one. Very very cool all around.
 
Thanks Charlie :)
 
Yes, definitely #2 - great prop for the snail.
 
Thanks Ken :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom