What's new

A snowy carrousel in Paris.

Elie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
50
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't have much to say. I took this picture in March, 2013 during winter in Paris. We had cold winds coming from Siberia and the whole city was frozen for a few weeks. That day, I took a long walk in the snow to go grab this picture.

$tumblr_mjljh9xuLJ1rze4wxo1_r1_1280.webp

Cheers,
Elie
 
Very nice..worth the long walk. Something about the snow and muted colors that makes me feel I am looking back in time a bit.
 
Good photo. I like the carousel and the snow...what I like about the photo is the "wrongness" it has, meaning the seeming oddness that a child's ride like that would be open in the dead of winter.
 
Good photo. I like the carousel and the snow...what I like about the photo is the "wrongness" it has, meaning the seeming oddness that a child's ride like that would be open in the dead of winter.
:D Nothing wrong here, it's a Europe man. :sexywink: Snow in March in Paris happens once in blue moon.
I like the airy atmosphere in that picture.
 
A steampunk carousel? That's pretty neat. I like the mood of the whole thing- so cold and desperate and deserted.
 
Thank you all!
 
tree on left, top cut off.
But generally. This is a really nice photo thanks for posting it! It has a really good feeling about it.
 
Nice picture, lovely color but I think you might have missed an even nicer picture.
If you moved around to the right, the back of the bench that blocks the base of the carousel is out of the way and you might be able to include more of the curve of benches on the right.
Empty benches, covered with snow, carousel closed. - a more complete story, I think.
 
But I'd have completely lost the perspective of the background. Tried it. Thanks!
 
I like the feel of this photo along with the composition.
 
I really like the dystopian future feel I get from this. Great shot :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom