What's new

A storm will come ...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This photo of a brewing thunderstorm appeared in today's newspaper --- taken by someone else, at the same time (roughly) from the same location. Aargh. Why I am too shy to send them my photos????

DieGewitterwolke.jpg
 
wow, gorgeous shot lafoto!
 
Fantastic!!!! I gotta picture with the rays somewhere like that .... :)

:: goes digging ::
 
Awesome shot LaFoto. I love it.
 
photogal is right.....just do it lafoto... i know someone who was the same way, and after some encouragment, they sent thier stuff in, and they are getting the praise and recognition they deserve....

this is just great... you should show off your stuff....
(as i always say, what do you have to lose, they cant eat you...so ...send them in!!)
 
Very nice Lafoto!
I love it! :D
 
gorgeous foto, LaFoto.


looks like it should used on one of those inspirational posters, great capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom