a stroll through old town

JKnobelock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these a few weeks ago when it was still nice out on random days
here is a link, and ill post a few of my favorites http://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq43/JonKnobelockPhotography/

let me know what you think, any pointers or help is more than welcome.

_IGP5263.jpg

_IGP5253.jpg

_IGP5226.jpg

Last edited:
on first glance I loved #3 and then as I looked at it the light from the left started to bug me as almost as if I wanted to shield it with my hand (which says something for how life like the shot is)! Anyway, I thought, why not accentuate it to make it more of a feature than an annoyance... [edit] I hope this doesn't sound rude, I love the shot!

Anyway, here is what I came up with: just let me know if you want me to remove it..

3046639307_2dd7d81af7_o.jpg

Last edited:
on first glanced I loved #3 and then as I looked at it the light from the left started to bug me as almost as if I wanted to shield it with myhand (which says something for how lifelike the shot is)! Anyway, I thought, why not accentuate it to make it more of a feature than an annoyance... [edit] I hope this doesn't sound rude, I love the shot!

Anyway, here is what I came up with: just let me know if you want me to remove it..

3046639307_2dd7d81af7_o.jpg

lol surprisingly enough i had an image very close to that in my first round of editing, but decided to cut back a bit. but yea comparing the two, the light in this version is much more pleasing.

I like all 3 of them. Very nice.

I like number 3 the best. I actually like the way the light is coming in from the left side.

I wish I could see the edit Adour did on it but the image isn't available.

Most reactions

Back