A study in green

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've only seen this green bee in my garden once before.

IMG_0442-Edit.jpg

IMG_0415-Edit.jpg

IMG_0420-Edit.jpg

IMG_0438-Edit.jpg

IMG_0494-Edit.jpg

IMG_0459-Edit.jpg

IMG_0419-Edit.jpg

LOL ITS THE GREEN HORNET!!!

I have NEVER seen a green bee before, so this is quite interesting to me, more so since it's colours are LOVELY!! Wow. A bee in YOUR garden dressing FOR ME! ;) ;) ;) :D

Thanks!

After a posting on bugguide.net, I believe this is a Sweat Bee (Agapostemon melliventris)

I love #5! Great job :thumbup:

I like all photographs but mainly I like third and fourth photographs. One thing I noticed that all photographs are very attractive and clear. I like this types of photographs, it is very amazing shoot.

Very nice shots. It reminds me of a big fat green horse-fly, but then it has bee legs and abdomen. Me likey.

These are all great, but both my daughter and I love number 5. Do you work on the noise in the OOF or is it a non-issue when you print?

Thanks. That one already has considerable noise reduction applied. I try to get it low, but I don't go crazy. I don't think the noise here is objectionable. When it is hanging, you don't see much. I use Noiseware Pro. #5 is my favorite too.

Hmm..whats the deal with the noise? EXIF says it was taken at ISO100..

Mark

These are significant crops. As I mentioned before, the noise is not at an objectionable level to me.

Ohhh. I didnt know they were crops. I didnt assume they were as your sig says you have the Canon 100mm Macro. I understand now. Crazy looking bug!

Mark

Most reactions

Back