What's new

A Sunset C&C please

Nix725

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took many different variations of this photo, but I believe this one is the best. Criticism is welcome! :)
031509_49.jpg


Here is a interesting shot right after the sun was a few seconds from behind the horizon and the light was retreating

031509_53.jpg
 
Nice picture!

The only criticism I can see may be just more of an illusion. With the land sloping up to the left it makes it look crooked when it really isnt.
 
Yea, it looked like that to the eye as well. The horizon looked a bit off. I think it may be because the waves out in the distance were much larger than the ones closer to shore; causing the horizon to look built up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom