What's new

A sunset of a different color...

And the answer is....
#1 is the original with just a bump in contrast and vibrance in lightroom.
#2 is just an "auto WB" of #1.
and #3 was me playing around a bit with the WB.
By the way, the "dust spots" are actually birds and I realized the horizon was a touch off after I posted these...It's fixed now.
Anyway, thank you all for the compliments and comments!
 
I figured number one was the original!
I know my Utah!! hehe

those are spectacular!!!! I absoultely love that! It may just be me, but I like the heart shape the upper torsos make, with her body bent like that it's just perfect, and the way your eye follows it is just great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom