What's new

A thank you!!!

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Location
Northridge, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To ALL of you that suggested Understanding Exposure- = )

It arrived today!
 
I'm sure you are going to like it. Its definatly going to bring you up to the next level.
 
I read most of mine Tuesday night and finished early wednesday morning... I couldn't put it down! I learned a lot and will certainly benefit from it. Now if my freaking lens would get here so I can finally do some shooting! It should be here tomorrow.
 
It's a good read and describes things in a non-photography sort of way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom