A Thomas Kind of Day

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, My wife and I have the three Ns for the week. Nicholas is a little under the weather so we had a Thomas the train kind of day.

10oct9520.jpg

Gordon saving Thomas after a train derailment
10oct9513.jpg

10oct9511.jpg

10oct9504.jpg

Natalie chillin
10oct9498.jpg

Natalie now dressed for a lunch and shopping trip with her Aunt
10oct9525.jpg

With a busy week at work and now looking after the kids I’m a little short in the photograph department but here are two captures I like from last week.

The Holland Landing after a winter blast.
10oct9470.jpg

Caught this image with the last rays of sun while I was on the way home from a call.
10oct9479.jpg

No Marsh photos this weekend. I have to play referee in the morning and keep the peace in the house. Maybe tomorrow I will try to get out with Nathan to feed some birds, although they have been bugging me to go tobogganing.

Eric

Beautiful children. I really like the last of each one of them and the last two images are great :thumbup:

really sweet shots of the kids! 2,4,5,6 :thumbsup:
love that b/w :)
thanks for sharing

"The Three N" will be so happy later in life about the plenty of really beautiful "at play" photos of themselves (or "chilling" ;)) later.

hey eric....love that second portrait of yer daughter (my middle on is natalie also :) )
yer work is always so sharp and well exposed....excellent shots. The last two are beauts. :D

Great group of shots......he looks like he is having a great time! :thumbup:

those kids are wonderful :D pro models for you :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back