A thread shut down

so who do i give my number to so i can receive a text when exciting things are going down on this forum

so who do i give my number to so i can receive a text when exciting things are going down on this forum

I'm saying! I'm lucky I dropped in when this **** had just started. I don't visit daily because its hard to sift through the "nikon or canon" threads. I want a heads up so I can help stir the pot

And when you shoot that self portrait, make sure you take out the camel toe. That way it will be awesome.

I'm saying! I'm lucky I dropped in when this **** had just started. I don't visit daily because its hard to sift through the "nikon or canon" threads. I want a heads up so I can help stir the pot
:lol: for the past two days i didnt think anyone on this forum was down for some fun

Nubville on fox 5pm central...I could pitch 2 seasons to a producer. That's a hit show you just came up with Benni. A town full of quads that slowly die...because you can't do **** with nubs.

So true Burns. Not #hit I can do with nubs.
But a deal is a deal. 20 pages and you show the nubs. No more hiding behind the shadows my friend.

Actually, I bet your are pretty cute.

Just saying.

Besides you cant shoot and diddle your little sister. Just so we are clear

A promise is a promise. And I deliver. Unlike your exposure.

No kidding.
And don't forget every person on the planet wants to tell you how much you suck.
Ummmm, have they ever done this? Hey, it doesn't matter, right?

Nubville on fox 5pm central...I could pitch 2 seasons to a producer. That's a hit show you just came up with Benni. A town full of quads that slowly die...because you can't do **** with nubs.

But a deal is a deal. 20 pages and you show the nubs. No more hiding behind the shadows my friend.

Just saying.

Ok, you F'r. Granted your exposure is good, but it's not MY good. LOL.

But it's passable. For a studio shoot. :)

You know I am just messing with you right?

BTW, I will save you a seat at one of my lighting classes. LOL

Wow, I just re read the first few pages of this thread and it has me crying all over again.
There was some good stuff there, and some really mean hateful stuff. I mean, really hateful.
Anyhoo, I guess I am going to boohoo now.

Wow, I just re read the first few pages of this thread and it has me crying all over again.
There was some good stuff there, and some really mean hateful stuff. I mean, really hateful.
its easy to be mean to someone when you cant see their face, i bet no one who said anything mean could actually say those things to people they dont know

Just saying.

Ok, you F'r. Granted your exposure is good, but it's not MY good. LOL.

But it's passable. For a studio shoot. :)

You know I am just messing with you right?

BTW, I will save you a seat at one of my lighting classes. LOL

yes captain obvious. My sarcasm radar is well calibrated thank you.

tissue for your issue?

Hey benni.....by the way.....what software you use for post processing..? photoshop?

Lol...I bet it stays at 16.

Hey benni.....by the way.....what software you use for post processing..? photoshop?

Yes, pass the tissue.
Um,yes photoshop, lightroom and a host of actions. The one you dislikethe most is Boutwell's, Technicolor dream world no glow.

I gave them one without it, but the couple preferred this one.

Tissue for your issue. I'll have to remember that. And don't get cocky.

Most reactions

Back