A thread shut down

Oh. I'm so sorry my first impression was the bad kind. :) It's really not what this forum is about at all.

I'm been on many forums, some that I even pay to be on, but in all truthfullness, this has always been my favorite one. Maybe because I first posted on this forum. Maybe it's all the friends and great advice I got over the years. I'm not really sure why.

But at any rate, I am so sorry that I put a foul taste in your mouth when you first got here. I was a bad representation of what this site is about.

I hope you stick around for a long time.
ill be here for a long time, there seems to be a large amount of knowledge around here. and looking at everyones photos inspires me to go take some more, and buy more equipment, but thats the hard part :(

You don't have to buy a lot of crap. Just get a decent camera. The lenses are what matters. Get a few basics, use the sun as your light source, and you are good to go.
i need to post a thread of pictures ive taken, maybe that will be my weekend project. I'm definitely getting there, but I feel like I've out grown my little canon xti pretty quick. i really really really want a wideangle lens.

Good cuz I have a ***** fest quota to fill

You will have to keep up with me, my friend.

Au contraire mi amor..... I bet you've never been perma banned before? Do that....come back..and then we will talk. Lol

^i do not admit any of the above. Everything is alleged.

How funny that you should ask?

Actually I was "banned for life". But now I am the kinder/sweeter girl. I'm really trying to be nice and respect this site. I have my moments. I am an outspoken Biatch for sure. But I'm still trying to respect this website.

I won't get into "I'm the baddest biatch in town contest" with you. You win.:greenpbl:

I run a tightrope between defending what I do, and actually listening to good crit.

So I guess, now we can talk.:lol:

I'm saying yes. Nub and all. Show yourself. :) I'll personally bump this thread myself until it reaches 20 pages. We aren't all that far off you know. So get that well lit photo ready. :)

I'll have to use the medium format hassle for this one....I want you guys to really see the detail on my cauterized shoulder nubs.

I'll have to use the medium format hassle for this one....I want you guys to really see the detail on my cauterized shoulder nubs.

Oh Jesus you name dropping Medium Format fool.....We are not worthy.
But I still want to see the nub. I swear I will keep this thread going on for infinity just to see it.

We are up to 14 pages now. Only 6 more to to before nubville. Anyone else counting down?

Nubville on fox 5pm central...I could pitch 2 seasons to a producer. That's a hit show you just came up with Benni. A town full of quads that slowly die...because you can't do **** with nubs.

Nubville on fox 5pm central...I could pitch 2 seasons to a producer. That's a hit show you just came up with Benni. A town full of quads that slowly die...because you can't do **** with nubs.

So true Burns. Not #hit I can do with nubs.
But a deal is a deal. 20 pages and you show the nubs. No more hiding behind the shadows my friend.

Actually, I bet your are pretty cute.

Just saying.

Besides you cant shoot and diddle your little sister. Just so we are clear

Most reactions

New Topics

Back